The Local Market is thrilled to host another bazaar at Coworkinc (a coworking / networking hub / event space for creative entrepreneurs, startups and freelancers). This market you will find high-quality range of authentic, curated products from established and emerging individuals in the handmade movement, art and social enterprises who are making a huge difference in their communities.
Browse the stalls of all these talented artisans who are so passionate about their products as well taste the authentic local culinary treats whilst being entertained by local musicians.
There will also be community based movement such as city-walking tours, biking trips around Jakarta neighbourhoods as well as other fun adventurous activities to satisfy our curious minds. There will be entertainments for the children and adults alike such as crafts classes as well as discussions with community leaders.
Whether it is something for yourself or for someone special, this market is a treat to find must have goodies that you can’t get elsewhere.
DATE & HOURS
The market will take place on Friday, September 29th to Sunday, October 1st.
Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday and Sunday: 10:30am - 8pm
Limited parking is available in front of Wimo building.
However there are ample amount of parking across the street at Lotte Supermarket on Jl Kemang 1.
Join us and celebrate Indonesia.
See our workshops here
The Local Market is thrilled to host another bazaar at Coworkinc (a coworking/networking hub/ event space for creative entrepreneurs, startups and freelancers). This bazaar focuses on high-quality, curated products from established and emerging individuals in the handmade movement, art and social impact community. We will be incorporating community based movement such as city-walking tours, biking trips around Jakarta neighbourhoods as well as other activities. There will be entertainments for the children and adults alike such as crafts classes as well as discussions with community leaders. Join us and celebrate Indonesia.
Wimo Building. Jl. Kemang I No.7, Bangka, Mampang Prpt, Kemang, Jakarta Selatan
DATE & HOURS:
The market will take place on Friday, September 29th to Sunday, October 1st. On Friday, the market will open from 9am - 5pm and on Saturday/Sunday from 10:30am - 8pm. Setting up must be completed an hour before the start of the bazaar.
August 31st - deadline to get an early bird discount of Rp200,000 for the indoor stall only (excluding outdoor food/beverage and services).
September 22nd - deadline to register for The Local Market @Coworkinc
GENERAL STALL (INDOORS) INFORMATION:
All the stall location will be determined by the Operators,
- The table provided for stall holder will be about 120cm by 180 cm.
- Stall holders must be conscious of their neighbours space.
- This market is offering an “Early Bird” stall fee of Rp1,300,000. To be eligible for the discounted stall fee, your application and payment must be postmarked on or before August 31st. After August 31st, the regular booth fee is Rp1,500,000
- You can bring your own display, but they must fit within the allocated space. Please note to be aware of your stall neighbours.
- Electricity is available but outlets are limited. If you request electricity, please add and pay for that option during your online check out or transfer.
- This event is also part of a Ku Ka event, Ku Ka members get an extra Rp100,000 discount.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE STALL (OUTDOORS)
- Food and beverage stalls are provided in the outdoor area. The space is about 120cm by 180cm.
- The food and beverage stall holder can request a table if needed.
- The regular price of the outdoor stall is Rp 750,000
- Electricity is available but outlets are limited. Please select this option if you require one during check out after approval.
- Please make sure all gas tanks are secured and inform us on what you may require to ensure the safety of us all.
- Any food and beverage stall holder who wishes to be indoor will be charged the general stall price of Rp1,500,000 and follow the rules and regulations of the indoor general stall guidelines.
SERVICES STALL (INDOORS)
- Stall holders who are offering locally based activities to optimize equitable benefits to local communities and reduce adverse impacts of tourism.
- The regular price of the indoor stall is Rp 500,000
- Shared table with another impact services of 120cm by 180cm (for 2 services).
- Please advice Operators if more space is needed or bringing your own display.
CLASSES AND WORKSHOPS
- All classes and workshops are facilitated by Coworkinc.
- All informations regarding the classes and fees are on the website. Please check them periodically as times might change.
- If you are interested in offering a class/workshop, please advice the Operators.
Please register online (here). We will email you once your application is approved. If you do not have access to the website, you may contact us at 087887615784 or email@example.com for us to send you a copy of the registration form.
ABSENTEE/LATE ARRIVAL/ EARLY DEPARTURE POLICY:
Stall holders are required to participate in the market for all 3 full days. Stall holders that arrives late or leave early will not be invited to participate in the market in future events. This is a very firm policy. Please have your stall set up an hour before the start of the market.
Payment of stall will be through our online payment system using bank transfer. Advice us if you need to make any cash payment. We do offer cashless check out system for your customers on the days of the market. Customers will be able to pay using their credit cards, bank transfer or pay using cash. Please advice us on the form provided after approval if you require this service.
Sales tax is the stall holders own responsibility. We do not collect sales tax for you.
After approval, you may send us a photo of your products for us to include in our advertising. We will also do a custom poster for you to post on your own social media accounts. Please be advise multiple revisions are not accepted.
Limited parking is available in front of Wimo building, however there are ample amount of parking across the street at Lotte Supermarket on Jl Kemang 1.